Features and Benefits
- Black oil-treated steel.
- Long handle with knuckle guard gets into hard-to-reach places
- Unique wrap around polypropylene handle protects fingers.
- Faster results with two-handed use by applying pressure to the large oval head
- Industrial size with maximum wire content for aggressive performance
- Quickly removes flaking paint, rust, and scale.
- Staggered tufts instead of rows provide better coverage with no rake marks.
- Overall 12 in. length
- Material: Black oil-treated steel.
- Block Size: 6" x 3-7/8"
- Tufts: 188
- Trim: 1-1/4"