SPEC MIX VM-04 POLY MODIFIED STONE VENEER MORTAR 36.3 KG
Target Products Ltd.
Vendor Part # 18011
SPEC MIXÂ® Polymer Modified Stone Veneer Mortar (18011 and Bulk SM18011) - SPEC MIXÂ® Polymer Modified Stone Veneer Mortar (PMSVM) is a technologically advanced adhered veneer mortar for use in bonding adhered manufactured stone veneer, natural thin cut stone and thin brick to a cementitious substrate. PMSVM is designed to provide excellent workability, cohesion, high bond strength, sag resistance, water resistance, efflorescence minimization, and durability.
- 36 kg (80 lb) 42 bags/pallet
- ~1360 kg Bulk Bag 1/pallet
- The ideal solution for architects and contractors with projects where an immediate and ongoing need for mortar delivering high bond strength and sag resistance during installation is required.
- In applications where mortar joints are not utilized, such as dry stack applications, SPEC MIX PMSVM should be used to gain additional bond strength and “pop-off” protection.
- Installing natural thin cut stone veneer is aided by the unique anti-sag and high bond properties of SPEC MIX PMSVM.
- In addition to custom mix designs that are available for specific applications or properties, the SPEC MIX Polymer Modified Stone Veneer Mortar is designed to be compatible with the characteristics of most all specified adhered masonry veneer units.
- It is acceptable for all types of construction: concrete, masonry, wood frame or steel studs.
- Colours available.
- Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- 36 kg bag - Scratch Coat: 20 - 23 sq.ft.
- 36 kg bag - Bonding Coat: 24 - 26 sq.ft.
- 36 kg bag - Joint Grout (1/2" joints): 38 - 40 sq.ft.
- 36 kg bag - Full Installation (Scratch, Bond & Joint): 13 - 15 sq.ft.
- 1360 kg bag - Scatch Coat: 780 - 860 sq.ft.
- 1360 kg bag - Bonding Coat: 900 - 975 sq.ft.
- 1360 kg bag - Joint Grout (1/2" joints): 1,425 - 1,500 sq.ft
- 1360 kg bag - Full Installation (Scratch, Bond & Joint): 485 - 560 sq.ft.