TARGET PORTLAND EXPANDING GROUT
Target Products Ltd.
Vendor Part # 9991110
TARGET?« Portland Expanding Non-Shrink Grout consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, non-metallic aggregate, expanding agents and admixtures. These materials are pre-blended, and require only mixing with water before use.
These materials are pre-blended, and require only mixing with water before use. In normal working temperature ranges of 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F), the grout has a slight expansion prior to final set and is designed for use at dry pack, plastic, flowable or fluid consistencies. It also contains other admixtures to give non-shrink properties after final set has occurred to meet the requirements of ASTM 1107, Grade C, and US Corps of Engineers Specification CRD-C621. The grout contains no chlorides or other admixtures, which could aggravate corrosion of reinforcing steel or prestressing steel cables.
- TARGET Portland Expanding Non-Shrink Grout is designed for use in applications where a non-shrink grout is required, such as the following:
- Grouting under columns, base plates, sole plates and machinery not subjected to heavy impact or dynamic loadings or vibrations. For applications involving such loads consult Target Products Ltd.
- Grouting of prestressed or post-tensioned tendons, anchor bolts, or cables.
- Grouting of post-tensioned structural sections.
- Grout jacking of concrete structures.
- Repairs to concrete structures.
- Void backfilling in tunnel work.
- Underpinning of buildings.
- Permanently anchoring posts, signs, parking meters, railings, columns and other fixtures in concrete, rock or masonry.
- Pile grouting.
- On request, this product can be manufactured using Type V (Type 50) Portland cement for applications requiring improved sulphate resistance.
Approximate water requirements are:
- Dry Pack= 3.25 to 3.5L/25kg bag, or 0.86 to 0.92 US gal/55 lb bag
- Plastic= 5.13L/25kg bag, or 1.36 US gal/55 lb bag
- Flowable= 5.63L/25kg bag, or 1.49 US gal/55 lb bag
- Fluid= 6.25L/25kg bag, or 1.65 US gal/55 lb bag