Standard Concrete Block 20-cm
CCI INDUSTRIES LTD.
Vendor Part # SCB20M
Standard Concrete Blocks in a variety of sizes. Sold by the piece. 20 cm Blocks-Dimensions 19 cm D 19 cm H 39 cm W * Concrete Blocks are only sold at our Red Deer and Lethbridge Branches.
Product Information & Usage
When you need unmatched design and quality, solid, dependable and economical walls, CCI Firelite and Durablock standard concrete masonry products are the ideal choice.
Features and Benefits
- Great choice of sizes and shapes - Includes: 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-centimeter grey block as well as imperial size 8". Design, Quality and Flexibility - easy to build an arch, circle or change wall directions.
- Structural support including load bearing walls.
- Fire resistance - One of the best fire resistance of any building materials.
- Firelite products are suitable for fire wall applications.
- Economic advantages - Firelite lightweight block increases job site productivity.
- Environment-friendly, "sustainable" and "green" as they do not deplete natural resources such as timber
- Savings on Insurance - reduced insurance premiums for masonry buildings.
- Minimum maintenance which reduces building maintenance costs.
- CCI "PaintPro" technology reduces the volume of painting required.
- Resistant to sound transmission.
- Energy saving - a total thermal break reducing heating/cooling costs.
- Mold resistant.