Sikagard Color A50 Lo-VOC - 18.9 L - BANFF BEIGE
SIKA CANADA INC.
Vendor Part # 458770
Sikagard Color A50 Lo-VOC is a state-of-the-art, pigmented and acrylic copolymer (methacrylate resin) based sealer. Using proven technology, the coating has been formulated to be VOC compliant while providing protection and decoration to both concrete and masonry. Sold by the 18.9-L pail.
Features and Benefits
- VOC compliant; satisfying environmental regulations.
- Supplied ready to use: no additions or dilution required
- Easy to apply, typically self priming and therefore economical.
- Excellent weathering properties; resisting ultra violet light degradation, wind erosion
and the effects of exposure.
- Extremely resistant to the ingress of water, carbon dioxide and atmospheric
- Superior protection against chloride ions providing corrosion management of
- Unaffected by weak solvents, such as mineral spirits and napthas.
- Resists weak alkalis and weak mineral acids.
- Vapour permeable, allowing buildings to ‘breathe’.
- Excellent decorative properties, including resistance to fading, chipping and flaking.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Alberta Transportation approved as per Specification B388: Type 3 concrete sealers
for non-traffic bearing surfaces.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Sikagard® Color A50 Lo-VOC effectively seals concrete, brick and block buildings or
structures against the ingress of water and carbon dioxide.
- It also offers superior chloride screening capabilities, ideally suited to protecting all
but trafficked surfaces in salt exposed conditions.
- It is extremely resistant to the effects of weathering and can therefore be used with
confidence in exposed locations.
- Sikagard® Color A50 Lo-VOC provides durable protection and decoration to virtually
any concrete and masonry structures requiring uniform colour and easy-to-clean
See Technical Information for More Details and Application Instructions.