SikaGrout Arctic 100 - 25 kg
SIKA CANADA INC.
Vendor Part # 93313
SikaGrout Arctic 100 is a preblended, cementitious, ready to use,low-temperature substrate, pile and rock bolt grout. When pre-conditioned, Sika Grout Arctic 100 can be placed into substrates with temperatures ranging from -10Â° to 4Â°C (14Â° to 39Â°F). It was formulated to meet the severe requirement specifications for pile grouting at the Short Range Radar Stations in the Canadian Arctic
Features and Benefits
- High heat of hydration to off-set low substrate temperature.
- Early strength gain.
- Easy-to-mix, ready-to-use, pre-packaged system.
- Easily pumped.
- Flowable consistency.
- Proven applications in Arctic environment.
- Standard piling operations in permafrost conditions.
- Anchoring rebar in piling jacket under permafrost conditions.
- When substrate temperatures below 4°C (39) prohibit the use of normal cement pile grouts.
- Designed for work in permafrost conditions.
See Technical Information for More Details.