Sika Florseal WB 25 - 18.9 L
SIKA CANADA INC.
Vendor Part # 455877
Sika Florseal WB 18 & 25 are a ready-to-use; water clear, high gloss, non-yellowing, acrylic
- Excellent moisture retention produces a durable concrete surface through optimum curing.
- Reduces dust on new and existing concrete substrates by forming a durable film that seals the surface.
- Protective sealer that resists some mild acids, alkalis and oils that may damage concrete.
- Increases stain resistance and cleanability by sealing the surface pores.
- Protects against damage from sudden rainfall.
- Easy application, one coat effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces. No additional burlap or polyethylene sheeting is required.
- Sika® Florseal WB 25 passes the adhesion requirements of ASTM C1315 Type 1, Class A standard that evaluates the compatibility of the sealer with common adhesives. Specifically, ceramic tile adhesives to the requirements of specification ANSI A136.1-1992 and vinyl tile adhesion to the Resilient Floor Covering Institute specification ADH-1.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
- For application on vertical, horizontal, smooth or textured, concrete substrates.
- Suitable for curing and sealing plain concrete and concrete surfaces treated with non-metallic, ry shake floor hardeners and topping courses.
- Suitable for interior or exterior concrete floors, pavements, sidewalks and structures. UV stable.
- Applications to existing concrete surfaces as economical, water clear, protective sealing
- Applications where solvent-based products cannot be used because of health and safety