Sikagard SN40 Lo-VOC - 18.9 L
SIKA CANADA INC.
Vendor Part # 459933
Sikagard?« SN40 Lo-VOC Advanced Generation, VOC Compliant, Water-Repelling,
Where to Use
- Sikagard® SN40 Lo-VOC is effective in sealing building facades and civil engineeringstructures.
- It is suitable for use on exposed horizontal and vertical surfaces including bridge and
parking decks, barriers, abutment walls and marine structures..
- It is used to prevent deterioration arising out of soluble salts and freeze/thaw damage in
reinforced concrete and porous block or brickwork.
- Sikagard® SN40 Lo-VOC will prolong the design or service life of buildings and civil
- VOC compliant; satisfying Environment Canada regulations.
- Easy and economical to apply.
- Moisture insensitive; can be applied in damp conditions and still perform.
- Penetration protects it from weathering, ultra violet radiation and abrasion.
- Reduces water absorption in splash zones and against driving rain.
- Reduces chloride ion intrusion through repelling of water.
- Can provide corrosion management for reinforced concrete.
- Allows vapour diffusion and treated surfaces to "breathe".
- Lasts for many years; providing a long-term, cost effective solution.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Approved by Alberta Transportation as a Type 1a and 1b concrete sealer for use on traffic
bearing surfaces, such as bridge and parking garage decks.