Product Information & Usage
Adding TVM Reflective Bubble Insulation to your construction project improves the insulation value of the building envelope, and significantly increases it’s energy efficiency. As well, all products in this line are classified as Class 1 / Class A in accordance with the ASTM-E84 fire test standard.
Typical system R-values incorporating TVM’s Reflective Insulation, range from R-6.6 to R-15.2, and all products in this line are Class 1/Class A in accordance with the ASTM E84 fire test standard. In addition to increasing the thermal resistance of a building envelope, all of TVM’s bubble-core products are approved vapor barriers.
Features and Benefits
- 97% reflectivity for optimal thermal performance
- Inhibits fungi, bacteria, and rodent activities
- Class 1/Class A fire rating
- Radiant and vapor barrier all-in-one
- Cushions and insulates roof panels
- Neat, UV resistant, washable finish
- Metal Building Roof
- Metal Building Wall
- Residential Wall Cavities
- Post Frame Buildings
- Nominal Thickness: 5/16” (Double)
- Weight: 1.25 oz/sq. ft.
- Temperature Range: -45C to 82C (-50F to 180F)
- Thermal Resistance: R-6.6 to R-15.2
- Fire Rating-ASTM E84: Class 1/ Class A
- Fire Rating-NFPA 286: Pass - 2003 IBC
- Emissivity: 0.03
- Reflectivity: 0.97
- Water Vapour Permability: < 0.01 Perms