MEL-ROL Waterproofing Membrane - 38-1/2'' X 60'
W.R. Meadows Of Canada
Vendor Part # 5110060
MEL-ROL waterproofing system is a flexible, versatile, dependable, roll-type waterproofing membrane. It is composed of a nominally 56 mil thick layer of polymeric waterproofing membrane on a heavy duty, four-mil thick, cross-laminated polyethylene carrier film. The two components are laminated together under strict quality-controlled production procedures.
Features and Benefits
- A handy overlap guideline is printed 2 ½” (63.5 mm) in from the material edge on each side to assure proper overlap coverage and to assist in maintaining a straight application.
- Special exposed polymeric membrane strips are provided on both sides for positive membrane-to-membrane adhesion in the overlap area. The membrane strips are protected by a pull-off release strip.
- All components of the Mel-Rol waterproofing system work together to provide a cost-effective, positive waterproofing system that’s quick and easy to apply.
- Mel-Rol waterproofing system provides a cost-effective answer to properly waterproof foundations, vertical walls and below-grade floors in residential and commercial construction.
- It is equally effective for use as between-the-slab waterproofing on plaza decks, parking decks and structural slabs.
- Offers a quick and easy-to-apply system for maximum productivity.
- Special membrane-to-membrane adhesion provides additional overlap security.
- Meets or exceeds the test requirements of all currently applicable specifications
- Components work together for positive waterproofing protection.
- Handles with ease on the jobsite.
- The product will help meet and maintain the maximum slab moisture transfer rate of 3 lb./1000 ft.²/24 hours required by the flooring industry’s specifications.
- Use it as a waterproofing membrane to isolate mechanical and electronic rooms, laboratories, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Waterproof foundations, vertical walls and below-grade floors in residential and commercial construction.
- Mel-Rol offers positive protection when “wrapped around” major rapid transit, vehicular, utility and pedestrian tunnel projects.
See Technical Information for More Details