Geospan Compressible Fill - 4"x300mmx8'
Vendor Part # 1111200-43008
Plasti-Fab GeoSpan compressible fill material, an expanded polystyrene (EPS) product, is designed to act as a compressible medium reducing potential forces on structures in the event
Some of the advantages of GeoSpan compressible fill
- As an engineered product it is designed to meet specific requirements for each application
- product properties are not affected by the presence of water
- product does not depend upon a voided configuration (which may become filled during backfilling) to reduce stresses on the structure
- dimensions can be adjusted easily on the job-site using a fine-toothed hand saw to accommodate job-site obstructions
- does not support the growth of insects or vermin
- does not contain any ozone depleting chemicals (ODC’s)
See technical details for more information.