Fritz-Pak Supercizer 7 - 2.5 LB
SIKA CANADA INC.
Vendor Part # 455702
Fritz-Pak Supercizer 7 is a dry powdered admixture, packaged in a patented, ready-to-use, water-soluble bag. Supercizer 7 is a superplasticizer, uniquely formulated to provide maximum water reduction for high early strengths while producing stronger, more durable concrete. When used as a high range water reducer, Supercizer 7 will reduce water requirements up to 40% and increase concrete compressive strength at all ages, reduce permeability and increase durability.
- Designed for very high early and ultimate strength with smoothest possible finish.
- Excellent for Precast/Prestressed Concrete.
- Steam curing may be reduced or eliminated.
- Up to 40% water reduction.
- Improves concrete workability.
- Higher strengths may be achieved more economically.
- Improves cohesiveness and reduces concrete segregation.
- Easily adaptable to fast track paving applications.
- Beneficial in all types of high strength concrete applications.
- Allows concrete placement in difficult access or heavily reinforced areas.
- Produces concrete with lower permeability.
- Concrete achieves higher durability.
- Reduced shrinkage cracks and creep.
- Higher modulus of elasticity.
- Type I cement may be substituted for Type III cement.
- No need for admixture dispensers because Supercizer 7 is packaged in a patented water-soluble Fritz-Pak inner bag for convenient use at the plant or job site.