Product Information & Usage
When you need unmatched design and quality, solid, dependable and economical walls, CCI Firelite and Durablock standard concrete masonry products are the ideal choice.
Features and Benefits
- Great choice of sizes and shapes - Includes: 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-centimeter grey block as well as imperial size 8". Design, Quality and Flexibility - easy to build an arch, circle or change wall directions.
- Structural support including load bearing walls.
- Fire resistance - One of the best fire resistance of any building materials.
- Firelite products are suitable for fire wall applications.
- Economic advantages - Firelite lightweight block increases job site productivity.
- Environment-friendly, "sustainable" and "green" as they do not deplete natural resources such as timber
- Savings on Insurance - reduced insurance premiums for masonry buildings.
- Minimum maintenance which reduces building maintenance costs.
- CCI "PaintPro" technology reduces the volume of painting required.
- Resistant to sound transmission.
- Energy saving - a total thermal break reducing heating/cooling costs.
- Mold resistant.
Double Bullnose Blocks are Available in a Variety of Sizes Including
- 10 cm Full Blocks
- 15 cm Full Blocks
- 15 cm Half Blocks
- 20 cm Full Blocks
- 20 cm Half Blocks
- 8" Half Blocks
10 cm DBN Full Blocks-Dimensions (SKU# 08-2002)
15 cm DBN Full Blocks-Dimensions (SKU# 08-2013)
15 cm DBN Half Blocks-Dimensions (SKU# 08-2014)
20 cm DBN Full Blocks-Dimensions (SKU# 08-2025)
20 cm DBN Half Blocks-Dimensions (SKU# 08-2026)
8" DBN Half Blocks-Dimensions (SKU# 08-2062)
- 7-5/8" D
- 7-5/8" H
- 15-5/8" W