Dewalt D24000S Tile Saw w/stand
STANLEY BLACK & DECKER
Vendor Part # D24000S
Dewalt D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw with Stand.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
- Includes Folding Stand
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Max Rip Capacity 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity 18"
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Max Depth of Cut 3-1/8"
- Integrated 45° Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5° Miter :Yes
- Length 34"
- Width, Housing Only 26"
- Edge Guide 45/90°
- Pan Material ABS Plastic
- Stand Included in D24000S
- Removable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- Position of Rail System Integrated
- Horsepower 1.5HP
- Tool Weight 69lbs