Product Information & Usage
ACO Drain is the market leading modular trench drain system and is ideal for commercial applications varying from gas stations to airport.
ACO Drain systems consist of factory manufactured channel units made from either corrosion resistant polymer concrete or fiberglass, together with grates from a variety of materials for all loading applications. ACO Drain systems are available in 4", 8", 12" and 24" internal widths, and all systems are available with a built-in slope.
- Parking lots & garages
- Gas stations
- Industrial areas
- Commercial areas
- Internal applications
Features and Benefits
- Sloped (1.0%) channel units - neutral channel units, end caps and a choice of catch basins provide a complete trench drain system.
- Bolted grates - FG200 grates are lockable with two 1/2 - 13 x 11/2” bolts fixing directly into the steel frame at 18” (457 mm) intervals.
- Black coated steel frame provides grate support and protects the channel edge from damage. Available for FG100 & FG200
- Wide choice of grates in various materials and styles (including ADA compliant) for applications up to Load Class E (see Loadings)
- Installation brackets - provide simple and easy installation using No. 4 or 5 rebar.
- Direction arrows on the sides of the channel indicate flow direction and ensure channels are installed correctly.
- Galvanized or stainless steel frame provides grate support and protects the channel edge from damage. Available for FG100 & FG200.
- QuickLok - FG100 available with patented, boltless locking system provides quick fitting and removal of grates. Helps to reduce installation / maintenance time and costs (see QuickLok)
- Nelson studs attached to the frame act as concrete anchors to secure channels into concrete surround.
- Snap-fit studs hold channel body securely to frame and allows quick assembly on-site. Supplied with frame.
- Bracing blocks are supplied to brace deeper channels during the concrete pour, details are given on each channel.
- FG100 3.75” internal width - modular three meter (9’-10”) and one meter (39.37”) channels. ‘V’ shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- Interconnecting end profiles allow easy and effective joining of channels. Sealant can be used to create a sealed joint.
- FG200 8” internal width - modular nine foot (2.75meters) and three foot (0.915meters) channels. ‘V’ shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- Fiberglss is a lightweight material that is made from polyester resin binder reinforced by glass matting and fibers