Features and Benefits
- Certified to DIN 19580 Load Class E - 135,000 lb - 2,788 psi
- Uses ‘QuickLok’ boltless locking system
- Suitable for use with K100S, KS100S, C100, H80, H100, H80K, H80KS, H100K, H100KS, and FG100 channels
- Manufactured from ductile iron to ASTM A 536-84 - Grade 65-45-12
- E-coated for improved resistance against rust
- Bicycle Tire Penetration Resistant to AS 3996 - 2006
The surface drainage system shall be ACO Drain K100S, KS100S, C100, H80, H100, H80K, H80KS, H100K, H100KS and FG100 channels* complete with ACO Type 461 Slotted ductile iron grate with ‘QuickLok’ locking as manufactured by ACO Polymer Products, Inc. or similar approved.
- Type 461Q Ductile Iron -iron to AS 1831:2002-grade 500/7
- Slotted Iron
- Length: 500 mm / 19.69"
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Slot Size: 100 mm x 10 mm / 3.94" x 0.39" Intake area: 22,000 sq.mm
- Locking Type: QuickLok
The covers shall be manufactured from ductile iron and have minimum
properties as follows:
- Independently certified to meet Load Class E to DIN 19580 - 135,000 lb - 2,788 psi
- Ductile iron to ASTM A 536-84 - Grade 65-45-12
- Intake area of 34.1 sq. in. (220.0 cm²) per half meter of grate
The overall width of 4.84” (123 mm) and overall length of 19.69” (500 mm). Slots measure 3.93” (100 mm) by 0.40” (10 mm) per half meter of grate.
The trench drain system and grates shall be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions and recommendations.