Features and Benefits
- Certified to DIN 19580 Load Class A - 3,500 lb - 70 psi
- Uses ‘QuickLok’ boltless locking system
- Suitable for use with K100S, H80, H100, H80K, H100K, and FG100 channels
- Manufactured from 16 gage galvanized steel
- Patented reinforcement underneath designed to prevent bowing and collapse
- Complies with ADA - American Disabilities Act of 1990 Section 4.5.4
- Complies with ASME: A112.6.3 - 2001: Section 7.12 Heel Resistant Strainers and Grates
- Bicycle Tire Penetration Resistant to AS3996-2006
The surface drainage system shall be ACO Drain K100S, H80, H100, H80K, H100K, and FG100 channels* complete with ACO Type 410/412 Perforated galvanized steel grate with ‘QuickLok’ locking as manufactured by ACO Polymer Products, Inc. or similar approved.
The covers shall be manufactured from galvanized steel and have minimum properties as follows:
- Independently certified to meet Load Class A to DIN 19580 - 3,500 lb - 70 psi
- 16 gage galvanized steel
- Intake area of 14.1 sq. in. (91.0 cm²) per half meter of grate The overall width of 4.84” (123 mm) and overall length of 39.37” (1000 mm) (Type 410) and 19.69” (500 mm)(Type 412). Perforations measure 0.25” (6.35 mm) in diameter.
The trench drain system and grates shall be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions and recommendations.
See Technical Information for More Details.