1100 RUBBERIZED CRACK FILLER - 5 GAL
W.R. Meadows Of Canada
Vendor Part # 29001100
W.R. Meadows Cold Applied 1100 Rubberized Crack Filler is an emulsified asphalt containing rubber and selected fillers designed for sealing cracks in asphalt and concrete pavements.
1100 Rubberized Crack Filler should not be used unless the temperature is at least 10°C (50°F). It should not be used if there is a possibility of rain. DO NOT FREEZE.
Complies with Alberta Transportation Specification EC-101
- Color: Brown, Black when cured
- Solids Content: Approximately 65%.
- Drying Time: Skins in 15 minutes at average spring temperature.Approximately 24 hour drying time
- Viscosity at 25C: 70-90 Krebs
- Uniformity: Smooth in consistency, no settlement
- 24 Hour Rate of Curing: 55-60%
1100 Rubberized Crack Filler is an emulsion and may be thinned with a small amount of clean water if the thinner consistency is required. Maximum 2% by volume.
Clean cracks and joints and remove all loose material using compressed air. Fill deep cracks to within 2 inches (51 mm) of pavement with clean sand.
- Stir thoroughly before using
- Apply with gravity-feed type pour pots or diaphragm pump system (air driven)
- Some cracks may require refilling after the application has cured if cracks are not completely full
- Sprinkle sand or cement powder on uncured material to prevent tracking
- Use water to clean up fresh material. Dried material may be cleaned up with mineral spirits.