Get Educated: Aco Trench Drain Systems
The world’s most popular general purpose trench drain system is available with a wide variety of grates in different materials, slot configurations, and load ratings. Grates are secured into the channel by ACO’s patented boltless locking device - QuickLok. KlassikDrain’s interconnecting polymer concrete channels feature an integrally cast-in galvanized (K100S) or stainless steel wearing edge rail (KS100S), and come in sloped and neutral depths. A full range of accessories completes the system.
- Parking lots & garages
- Shopping malls
- Pedestrian areas
- Light industrial areas
- Commercial areas
- Internal applications
- Wide choice of grates in various materials and styles (including ADA compliant) for applications from Load Class A to Load Class E.
- QuickLok - patented, boltless locking system provides quick fitting and removal of grates. Helps reduce installation / maintenance time and cost.
- Sloped (0.6%) channel units - meter long units provide 98'-5" continuous slope. Neutral units can be used to extend run lengths.
- Integrally cast-in galvanized steel edge rail provides additional strength and protects channel body from damage. (Stainless steel edge rail also available - KS100S).
- Polymer concrete - a durable, yet lightweight material made from polyester resin binder reinforced by mineral aggregates and fillers. It provides up to four times the compressive strength of cement concrete.
- Profiled side walls - strengthening pillars and frost keys provide channel body strength and mechanical keying to surrounding concrete.
- Direction arrows on the sides of the channel indicate flow direction and ensure channels are installed correctly.
- Bottom drill-outs are included on all channel units to allow vertical evacuation of the system along the run. Schedule 40 drill outs are sized for 4" and 6" pipes.
- Note: for 6" pipes, an oval to round adaptor is required (Part No. 95140).
- Interconnecting end profiles allow easy and effective joining of channels. Appropriate sealand can be used to created a sealed joint.
ACO Drain is the world's leading presloped, modular, trench drain and grating system for commercial, industrial and landscape applications.
ACO Sport is the most advanced product range for all track and field drainage, used at Olympic sites since 1972.
ACO Home is a complete range of simple 4" plastic and polymer concrete trench drains and point drains ideal for use around the home, garden and office.
ACO Environment is a range of liquid and solid separators and spill containment systems manufactured in corrosion resistant polymer concrete.
Aquaduct is the only custom service on the market who will design and manufacture fiberglass trench drains in any size or configuration, complete with grate, for individual needs. Commonly requested products include double containment trenches.
ACO Wildlife is a range of tunnel and fence systems designed to guide amphibians and small creatures across roads with safety.